LOADING CLOSE
SKIN DIETTM

20% of the way you age is down to genetic factors, the remaining 80% is governed by lifestyle, including your ‘Skin Diet’.

For years, the medical profession has been advising people on the benefits of following a Mediterranean diet – This is our Skin Diet!

What is your Skin Diet – does it compliment your healthy eating lifestyle choices?

Mediterranean Diet

A Mediterranean Diet is born out of the traditional healthy living habits of people from countries bordering the Mediterranean Sea, including France, Greece, Italy and Spain. Generally, it is high in vegetables, fruits, legumes, nuts, beans, cereals, grains, fish and unsaturated fats such as olive oil, with a low intake of meat and dairy products.

Benefits of following a Mediterranean Diet

Based on research, following this regime can protect against

Heart disease
Liver disease
Metabolic complications
Depression
Cancer
Type-2 Diabetes
Obesity
Dementia
Alzheimer’s
Parkinson’s
Hearing loss
Dependence on multiple medications

 

And assist in

Weight loss – Agility and mobility – Cognition – Pregnancy following IVF

Skin specialists are now convinced of the link between what we eat, and the look and feel of our skin.

From acne to wrinkles, increasingly, scientific studies are showing which foods affect our skin.

Vida For You

The new Vida For You range follows the Mediterranean diet ethos by using olive extract, tomato, saffron, red pepper and fresh, highly-active, green ingredients, safe and nourishing for the skin.

As well as eating a healthy diet – start employing a healthy Skin Diet – Join us in our Revolution to promote a healthy Skin Diet.

 

Top