International Deliveries Policy
Vida offers the following international delivery options. All international orders will be delivered between Monday and Friday.
- Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Guernsey, Ireland, Italy, Jersey, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden
Transit time 5 – 6 days
- Andorra, Croatia, Iceland, Monaco, San Marino, Gibraltar, Greece, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Turkey, Balaeric Islands: Majorca, Minorca, Ibiza, Formentera (country is Spain), Austria, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Liechtenstein, Malta, Norway, Romania, Slovenia, Switzerland, Canary Islands: Tenerife, Fuerteventura, Gran Canaria, Lanzarote, La Palma
Transit time 6- 10 days
- USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Malaysia, China, Mexico, Taiwan, Bermuda, Japan, Singapore, Thailand, Macao, South Korea, Philippines
Transit time 6- 10 day
- Australia, Bahrain, India, Israel, Lebanon, Oman, New Zealand, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Jordan, Kuwait, Republic of Korea
Transit time 10 – 12 day
Customs Duties And Identification Information
It is your responsibility to comply with all local Customs authority requirements in relation to your order. We recommend that you make yourself aware of these requirements before placing your order. For illustrative purposes only, we have provided some examples of identification information required by certain countries.
- India – Consignee is required to provide their Passport Copy/ Voter ID/ PAN (Permanent Account Number) and Authorization Letter (POA) to the final mile carrier for customs clearance purposes.
- Korea, Republic of – Consignee is required to provide their Customs Clearance Indigenous Code (CCIC) or personal identification number provide personal ID number to the final mile carrier for customs clearance purposes.
- Qatar – Consignee is required to provide their Qatar ID or passport copy to the final mile carrier for customs clearance purposes.
Certain countries may also require other certification or information in order for your order to be delivered, which again may delay your delivery (by approximately 7 days on top of the destination’s standard delivery time). If we are unable to obtain the relevant documentation required for your delivery, we may need to cancel your order.